Friday, June 17, 2011

Odds and Ends

As I was driving home from the PMQG meeting on Thursday, I ran into this.


I knew I was in for a bit of a wait until the bridge went down, so I started scrolling through my camera to see what pictures I had to pass the time.

I found this video of Fritz, which makes me laugh. For awhile, I was feeding him wet food, which he started to expect every time I went into the kitchen. As soon as I started moving in that direction, he would run for the kitchen, and stop to meow at me along the way.

As you can see in the video, he's not the most graceful cat in the world. He does stuff like this all the time. I don't think cats are supposed to be like this...I mean, shouldn't they be graceful? Agile?


The whole reason I had my camera at all was because my friend Amelia and I went to the airport to pick up an international staff member who was arriving from Taiwan to work at the summer camp I worked at last year, and we wanted some pictures of us waiting at the security checkpoint.

Since figuring out the airport when you've arrived in a foreign country can be very stressful, Amelia and I decided to make sure we were really visible, so when she got through the gate she would know that we were there to pick her up.


Mission accomplished!

2 comments:

2ndAvenueStudio-Rachel said...

Whoa is that an eames vintage recliner?? 4 legs ? Omfg!!
Wait that was cat video right? Tell me about the chair....
:D

Megan said...

OMG - my kids saw this and made me replay it about 15 times. Hilarious!